Monday, December 4, 2017

Perfectly Posh Foot Peel Kit Review




* Pictures of my skin peeling after the review                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Kit includes:
  • Foot Peel Gel
  • Booties
  • Socks

Cost $25



This kit comes with everything you need. The socks are super cute and it's nice to have something I can use again. I prepared my feet by soaking them for a few minutes. It wasn't necessary but they recommended it for better results. When applying the "gel" I noticed it was super watery. I wasn't sure if it was due to the fact I had it for over a year before using it and it was expired. 

Since it was so watery it wasn't easy to apply so I just squeezed it into each bootie. Then I put the socks on and went to relax on my bed since it has to be on for about an hour. Have a towel with you just in case. One of the booties tore so it was leaking onto my comforter. I started to notice a cooling sensation on my feet which lasted a couple of hours after rinsing. 

After rinsing my feet I just had to wait for the peeling to begin. About two days later (2nd picture) I noticed some peeling. I made sure I didn't peel anything and just let it do it's thing. There were two days I took a bath after exercising and the skin really loosened up. After that nothing really happened the peeling stopped and my feet looked a little better. 

I was kind of disappointed and wondered if the one I used was bad considering it was supposed to be a gel but it was so watery. I also wished I could have seen better results. I would love to try another brand sometime so I can compare. When looking at the Perfectly Posh website to link it I couldn't find the kit. I'm not sure if it's seasonal or if it was retired but I will update if they bring it back.   




























No comments:

Post a Comment