Sunday, June 11, 2017

Beauty Brawl '17: Hand Cream


Welcome to day nine of the Beauty Brawl! I can't believe tomorrow is the last day. Today we are reviewing hand creams and I chose the Skinfix Hand Repair Cream.






  • Product - 50
  • Packaging - 80
  • Price - 90
I got a sample in a PinchMe box so it's not something I would have picked for myself. I don't have dry skin or eczema but I thought I would still try it. I compared it to my favourite hand cream and this one just felt like it was coating my skin and made my hands feel greasy. I also don't love the smell I prefer vanilla or something citrusy.

The packaging is nice. I like the flip top which is something my preferred hand cream doesn't have. The full size is 3 oz. for $9.99 which is a reasonable price if it works WAY better for others. 

Check out Rachel's blog to see her choice. Our hashtag is #BeautyBrawl.

*All Beauty Brawl graphics designed by Emma Drury.    


No comments:

Post a Comment