Saturday, June 10, 2017

Beauty Brawl '17: False Lashes


Welcome to day eight of the Beauty Brawl! There are only two days left which is a bummer but I have been working on a review that I am really excited to share. Today we are reviewing false lashes and I chose the Ardell Demi Wispies.






  • Product - 100
  • Packaging - 90
  • Price - 100
I bought these lashes for the wedding and I was happy we were reviewing fake lashes for the brawl because I needed to try them and make sure they would work. They are beautiful! I only wear false lashes for Halloween or special occasions so I'm not the best at applying them but it wasn't to difficult. It takes some time to get used to wearing them but they looked so good it made me want to wear them more often. 

The packaging isn't fancy but I like that they have the type of lash in bold letters and different colors so it helps to find what you are looking for. It's also a budget friendly brand so obviously it won't be as beautiful as some of the high end brands. I got these lashes for $3.99 at Ulta. I definitely want to go back and get more styles like the faux mink. 




Check out Rachel's blog to see her choice. Our hashtag is #BeautyBrawl. 


*All Beauty Brawl graphics designed by Emma Drury.


No comments:

Post a Comment