Thursday, June 8, 2017

Beauty Brawl '17: Face Mask


Welcome to day six of the Beauty Brawl!! This was the day I was looking forward to the most because I finally got to buy a mask I've been wanting to try for a while. I was planning on getting it before my brothers wedding so I was happy to have an excuse to buy it a couple of months early. It is the Elizavecca Milkypiggy Hell-Pore Clean Up Mask.






  • Product - 95
  • Packaging - 100
  • Price - 100

This mask lifts away dull tired skin and helps remove dirt and oil which causes blackheads. I've been wanting to try this mask for a while and when I saw Tati's review I kind of reconsidered because it looked so painful. The first time I used it I only put it on my nose and a little bit on my forehead and honestly it didn't hurt at all. And when I removed it I could see some blackheads and my skin felt really soft. Don't get it expecting it to remove every blackhead it won't but it will help prevent them.

The packaging is adorable! I love the cartoon blackheads trying to run away. A part of me definitely wanted it just because of the packaging. You will probably want to save the box because all of the instructions on the tube are in Korean. It's currently $10.43 on Amazon and you get a decent amount of product. 

Check out Rachel's blog to see her choice. Don't forget our hashtag is #BeautyBrawl.

*All Beauty Brawl graphics designed by Emma Drury




9 comments:

  1. Great review! This mask is so great for clearing up the pores on my nose! And the packaging is definitely cute - Elizavecca does packaging right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to keep using it so I can see more results! They really do an AMAZING job with packaging.

      Delete
  2. The packaging totally reeled me in! I'm definitely adding this mask to my Amazon wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will LOVE it! It didn't irritate my skin and it felt so soft after I removed it.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This mask looks AMAZING! I've been looking for a new face mask to try so this is perfect :)

    https://gracethoroughgoodbeauty.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been curious about this product since it's been all over YouTube. I'm nervous though because of how painful people have said it is, but glad that you made it seem not so bad :) Atleast on the places you tried it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just make sure it's not on any hair! I've recently started dermablading so I want to try my whole face.

      Delete
  5. I love Elizavecca's cute packaging! This was "just ok" for me too.

    ReplyDelete