Sunday, December 20, 2015

Blogger Christmas Beauty Brawl: NYX Cosmetics Micro Brow Pencil

Welcome to day seven of the beauty brawl! I am sad there are only three days left. I hope everyone has been enjoying the brawl. Today is all about brows and I chose NYX Cosmetics Micro Brow Pencil





I always wanted to try Anastasia Brow Wiz but I never could bring myself to buy it since it's $21 so when I heard NYX had a brow pencil that was a perfect dupe for it I knew I had to try it. I went to Ulta and one of the ladies working there helped me pick out the right color for me. We decided on Ash Brown and it looks very natural. 

The packaging is very nice. One side is the pencil the other side is a spoolie which works very well. You just need to make short light strokes and the product goes on smoothly. The product stays in place all day and does a very nice job of filling in my brows without looking fake. I will definitely keep purchasing this product.

There are eight colors to choose from and it is $10. You can find it at Ulta and NYX Cosmetics.

Make sure you check out A Greater Gorgeous to see what Susannah chose. Follow our hashtag #bxbeautybrawl on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Tomorrow we will be talking about mascara!

Is there a brow product you can't live without? Let me know I would love to try it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment